Outcomes of Partnering with Focus
We take pride in going beyond expectations. We know how important it is for you to have reliable, robust IT systems, products, and data. Your market share, brand reputation, and employee loyalty depends upon it.
- We are fast – we often execute the work faster than other companies.
- We are accurate – we keep well within the limits of tolerance for errors.
- We are persistent – we get into the zone and we won’t give up.
- We are honest – we will tell you what we are thinking and experiencing.
- We seek efficiencies – if there is a better way to do something, we will let you know.
Unexpected Impact on the Workplace
- You will grow and learn from the experience of working with our employees. As one client noted, she was humbled by the experience.
- People feel good about their workplace when they see a social need being addressed.
- People feel good about themselves when they experience greater inclusivity.
- Communications will become more direct and effective. Sarcasm and indirect statements will decrease. Your work environment will become kinder, more considerate and respectful without losing productivity.
- You will experience lower turnover … an unexpected savings.
Employing people with disabilities, particularly people with autism in STEM-related jobs, such as IT, is garnering greater public attention and acceptance. Focus is a force in the BC business community in normalizing the hiring, onboarding, and retaining of ASD talent.
At Focus, we are your conduit to realizing the benefits of working with people on the spectrum.