Our business model contains four key components to ensure consistency in delivering quality services:
Recruitment & Training of Our Employees
- We rigorously select our employees through a thorough screening and assessment process. The people we hire must show a passion for I.T. and possess the aptitude and workstyle strengths needed for software testing and data management services.
- We provide to our employees with autism 200 hours of Skills Training pertaining to working in a professional business environment, software testing and data quality.
Matching our Services to Client Needs
- We spend time getting to know your business, your CULTURE, and YOUR SOFTWARE TESTING AND DATA management needs.
- We Match our services to your needs — off-site or on-site, under our management or yours. Your requirements determine every aspect of service delivery.
- We proceed with a contract only if we can fulfill your needs. Our prices are market competitive.
- We prepare up-front for everything that needs to be in place for the delivery of the project.
Our Contract Start-up if we are working on the client site
- We prepare our team member(s) for your workplace and culture
- We give you and your staff a one-hour presentation of AUTISM in the WORKPLACE. This presentation gives everyone more confidence in interacting within a neurodiverse workplace. Our clients find it thoughtful, interesting, and helpful,
- We identify the key client contact for our team member(s) regarding work assignments.
Our Contract Delivery
- If on site, we provide Job Coaching services to facilitate understanding and effective communications among your team members and ours.
- We provide Technical Support to our Team member(s) to ensure delivery of the contract.
- We solicit feedback on our delivery to scope, budget, and schedule.
- If the work is under our management, we provide regular status reports and updates, complying with standard project management practices.
We reflect upon our experiences and continuously seek opportunities for improvement. We invite our clients to participate in this process.