The process of managing data quality, also called Data Quality Assurance, involves data cleansing and data migration.
Why is data quality necessary?
Click here to learn more.
What does a Data Quality Technician do?
A data quality technician:
- reviews and analyzes data from various sources and systems
- identifies and diagnoses errors and anomalies
- corrects errors in the data
- documents all activities
Would I be good at it?
A good data quality technician needs to be methodical, have an eye for detail, be comfortable with repetitive tasks, perseveres, and possesses strong analytical skills.
What training and support can I expect?
At Focus Professional Services, we will:
- ensure training on various techniques and methods for data cleansing and data migration specific to projects assigned to you
- provide a Job Coach to support you on the job and ensure your success plus provide guidance to your co-workers